- A bonus 16,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points1 offer.
- Earn 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point per $1 spent on eligible purchases2.
- Earn 1 additional Qantas Frequent Flyer point per $1 spent over $30* at Woolworths Supermarkets and BWS stores (excluding Tasmania) and BIG W stores. Earn 1 point per $1 spent at Cellarmasters. Simply pay using the credit card and scan the Everyday Rewards barcode on the back of the credit card3.
- Earn 2 Qantas Frequent Flyer points per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services4.
- No points capping - uncapped points earn on eligible purchases2.
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost.
- Platinum card with an annual fee of $89.
The Woolworths Everyday Rewards Qantas credit card is issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited. ABN 48 006 434 162 Australian Credit Licence 232595 ("HSBC"). HSBC is the credit provider. HSBC lending criteria applies. Fees, Charges and Interest Rates apply and are current as at 1 August 2012 and are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply and are available at woolworthsmoney.com.au. You (and any additional cardholder) must be or will need to become a member of the Everyday Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer programs and link your memberships to obtain this credit card and earn points. Each program's terms and conditions apply. Visit everydayrewards.com.au and qantas.com/frequentflyer for details. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
1. 16,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points offer is available to new primary cardholders who apply between 10 September and 31 October 2012, are approved and make an eligible purchase on their Woolworths Everyday Rewards Qantas credit card by 31 December 2012. Offer is not available to existing Woolworths Everyday Money credit cardholders who request to transfer to this product. Allow up to 8 weeks after the eligible purchase is made for the points to appear on your credit card statement, at which time your credit card account must be current and not in arrears. Eligible purchases exclude interest free promotions, balance transfers, business expenses and cash advances.
2. Qantas Frequent Flyer points are earned through the use of the credit card on eligible purchases in accordance with the Woolworths Everyday Rewards Qantas credit card Conditions of Use available at woolworthsmoney.com.au. No points are earned on business expenses, interest free promotions, balance transfers and cash advances.
3. Earn 1 point per $1 spent over $30* in one transaction at Woolworths Supermarkets and BWS stores (excluding Tasmania) and BIG W stores. Earn 1 point per $1 spent in one transaction at Cellarmasters. You must be an Everyday Rewards member and Qantas Frequent Flyer member and link your memberships to earn points. You must present and scan your Everyday Rewards barcode (on the back of your card) at the time of purchase to earn points (you cannot earn points by presenting your Qantas Frequent Flyer card) and spend at least the qualifying amount in one transaction. Other terms and conditions apply, see woolworthsmoney.com.au for details. *Offer excludes selected purchases including smoking/tobacco product purchases, gifts cards, BIG W Vision, DVD Kiosk purchases, selected services and selected online purchases including BIG W Photo and BIG W Movie Rental.
4. Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant account, i.e. directly with Qantas or some travel agents, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays and Qantas branded non-airfare products.